Mississippi Private Investigator Gladys Brierley


 ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS, LLC Private Investigator Adoption Locates Background Divorce Custody Criminal catfishing Fraud

Cults Divorce Legal defense


Posted by Gladys Brierley on February 3, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I am not a lawyer but I do a fair amount of child custody cases. If I assess a situation where a potential client comes to me with false allegations, vindictiveness or no legitimate reason I can see or believe to limit the other parties access to children, I refuse the case. I have counseled clients to work with the other party as much as possible on the issue of their children. Children suffer so much when they cannot spend equal time or as much time as they need or want to with the both of their parents.

Except in the case of abuse or active addiction, I see no reason why children should not have access to both parents. Usually this comes down to power, control and money. These have NO PLACE in the health and well being of children except that the children should understand both Mommy and Daddy have equal authority and that both will provide for them to the best of their ability. It is so bad for children to know that one or the other parent has to "obey" the other parent in order to have access to their children. Sure the court made the ruling but the children often don't understand this, they somehow know that the custodial parent could let them see the other more often if they wanted to. If parents only knew how in most cases with holding a child from another parent without serious case will damage their children for life, maybe they would care. We have wounded, damaged people having children who use them as pawns to act out their own frustrations or anger from their own childhood.

I promote shared legal and physical custody and for healthy parents to be encouraged to work together by the courts. I am also for mediation where people have to work out their differences in counseling and only in rare situations have to fight in court for the safety or well being of their children. As a private investigator I believe no judge should rip any child away from shared custody unless there is hard evidence of abuse or addiction. Even adulterers have rights to parent their children in as close as possible to the way they did when the family lived together. It is not legal or healthy in Mississippi for one parent to bring in any 3rd parties for any overnight stay or intimacies in the presence of the children.    I am passionate for children. This is still frowned up by judges and will give you an edge for better terms of custody if we help you prove cohabitation of any kind in the presence of the children. 

Gladys Brierley
Accurate Investigations, LLC
email  glad4jc@gmail.com

Categories: None

Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In


Reply Galibyday
11:08 PM on January 25, 2023 
A candidate genetic risk factor for vascular disease a common mutation in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase lasix and potassium levels
Reply Arebary
2:35 PM on December 20, 2022 
buy finasteride As to the use of the terms, diastereomer, racemate, epimer and enantiomer, these will be used in their normal context to describe the stereochemistry of preparations
Reply Coeleaw
3:29 PM on December 14, 2022 
Cells were fixed by adding 4, 300 ??l paraformaldehyde in each well and incubate for 20 min can you buy zithromax over the counter However, more research is needed to understand how these nutraceuticals can affect ER expression in breast cancer cells, or whether they just have anti inflammatory and or antioxidant properties and have no interaction with the ERs
Reply chainue
12:42 PM on December 9, 2022 
9539 Caco 2 permeable 0 propecia on sale Clear cell carcinoma arising in endometriosis of the rectum following progestin therapy
Reply Freeksvor
6:07 PM on December 8, 2022 
This can include nipple reconstruction too, and tattooing for the nipple and surrounding area clomid
Reply Univawl
12:18 PM on November 22, 2022 
Our RNAscope findings are consistent with results from a recent qualitative study of GDF11 protein expression in young adult rat brains 13 buy clomid online south africa
Reply blooric
4:48 PM on November 21, 2022 
stromectol amazon canada 800 AMPLISUL 1
Reply DrixenI
3:19 PM on November 15, 2022 
Although women with DCIS are at increased risk of developing invasive breast cancer, breast cancer related death is uncommon in these patients when it is treated with radiation and lumpectomy, and both of the adjuvant hormone therapy options evaluated in this trial can cause side effects lasix for swelling 015 g 1 Lotion Topical 1 g 100mL Solution Topical 1 g 100mL Liquid Topical 2 Solution Topical 1
Reply Abseday
10:45 AM on November 11, 2022 
Some of these women also had significantly elevated blood calcium levels priligy online pharmacy
Reply melaseids
2:17 PM on November 7, 2022 
To detect the amount of reduced MTT, media were aspirated and 250 ??L of DMSO was added nolvadex vs clomid The study continued as an open trial for another 6 months with all subjects receiving evening primrose oil, either with or without multivitamins
Reply Eurolotum
8:20 AM on October 26, 2022 
Transcripts derived from select clades of transposable elements are among the first to appear in early mouse and human embryos, indicating transposable elements and the mechanisms that regulate their activity are fundamental to the establishment of the founding mammalian lineages stromectol tablets 3mg
Reply Gladys Brierley
12:39 AM on April 9, 2014 
There is seemingly an epidemic of grandparents in Mississippi overstepping their boundaries as grandparents and wanting to raise their children's kids. There are times where that may be necessary and or appropriate. Some things I would do is as follows:. One is I would try to ally myself with the biological father of the other child so there is no room for her to get in there and mess with him. Then I would try to get your husband to agree to counseling. If he won't, then surveillance might be the answer, surveillance of his activities since he is the one who will ultimately be considered for custody by the judge. I would ask the judge to compel him to submit to an alcohol and drug test. I am not suggesting you compromise yourself with either of these men. I would also encourage you to seek counseling because in doing so you will have already shown the court that you are doing all you can do to be a good parent and that you are not going to get involved with another violent or irresponsible man and that through counseling you have learned this or that. Additionally you will probably get a favorable report to use in court. Please document all the texts even if you have to take a picture with a camera of those texts and then download them to the computer. Forwarding to a trusted relative or friend may help in case you lose your phone but you need to have those original texts to prove she sent them so try to go to your phone provider and see if they can help you. Do not answer her texts. You owe her nothing. She is persona non grata and I would do all I could to keep my child from her until she can show you respect and honor you as his mother. If you need assistance please contact me at my email at accurateinvest@bellsouth.net or call me at 601-480-3181
Reply concernedmommy
3:42 PM on March 6, 2014 
My spouse got really bad off on herbal incense when we were living in TX. He lost his job due to it. I thought he had quit but it turned out he didnt. We moved back to MS and thats when I found out he hadnt stopped. He left me and the children in December 2013. Now all of a sudden his mom is harassing me through texts, trying to convince my sons biological father to kidnap him and so much more. There is a long story to the past of my husband and my sons biological father where my sons father tried to kill my husband with a sling blade. Anyhow, my husbands mom is contacting my sons father encouraging him to take my son and not let me get him back and saying that she plans on doing the same with my daughter (my husband and I's child). What is your advice on this? Sometime I would like to have a PI investigate her and my husband (who is now living with her) so I could find out if there is any mischevious behavior. Especially since my husband and I are still married and he refuses to file or sign divorce papers.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.